Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Sunday, June 03, 2007

No matter how frequent people would say that "no words can express" what took place at the recently concluded Guinayangan mission trip, i would still try with the best way that I can to declare how great the Lord has been in the lives of the people of Guinayangan and of the Youth Revive Team. Being expectant of the Lord’s victory during the almost 5-day event has brought my natural and spiritual state to a different perspective and level as well. His grace is truly sufficient and the Holy Spirit has always encouraged us to just rely on the Lord's power as long as we allow Him to move freely in every worship time, plenary session, altar call, or even during that one-time cell group discussion.

It has been informed of us before we got there that hopefully, the spiritual needs of the young people there has to be 'cultivated.' And just like how Ate Oss implicated the word 'cultivate', sometimes the outcome doesn't have to be overtly or instantly positive but this musn't limit us from keeping our faith from rising that something great will happen and that the Lord will make a transformation over the lives of the young people, and even to our own spiritual walk with the Lord. Thank God because He has already made His briefing through Ate Oss that we shouldn't be disheartened if we didn't see the that easily the response that we have expected of them, as seen during most youth revive fellowships and the like. During the first few sessions/altar calls, I was disappointed but immediately the Lord has replaced it with hope, telling me that He is soverign and He is presently molding their hearts; that I need not to worry about it but instead, nurture my hope with fervent prayers. I believe they all wanted to be vessels of honor, it's just that they are in struggle to allow God to burn their own personal "chaff". And God was and is faithful indeed! Nothing can really hinder His ways and it will always be fulfilled...in His perfect time. Every session/altar call, the Lord is little by little breaking every hindrance in the hearts and lives of these young people so they could be utilized maximally for His pleasure and glory. Even their responses after the preachings were having a progression, they were responding more quickly and I noticed their increasing desire to be pure and holy before the King. During the Friday afternoon session, when I honestly thought and prayed that the young people would comprehend what the speaker was preaching about since his approach was a bit different from the previous speakers. But God has vindicated the situation. It never was really about the manner of delivering His message (though in some way it still counts) - if He wants it done, He will make it happen in any way He pleases - may it be boring or dynamic in men’s perception. It shocked and amazed me when the a challenge was brought right in front of them and the young people freely surrendered themselves unto the Lord and fell down on their knees. The glory and presence of the Lord was so strong and when the song, "We choose the fear of the Lord" was sung, surely the spirit of holy reverence unto the Lord has clouded the whole place, and it was intensely felt by every person that time. Darkness shall increase but the light that we have received from the Lord shall burn more brightly and manifest righteousness through our lives by His grace. It is my prayer for these young people of Guinayangan to press on, be on fire for the Lord even if there's no grand activity such as the recent camp or huge gatherings; that they will continue to desire for excellence in all areas of their lives, approved solely by the Author and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus Christ.

The Lord always makes me stand in awe of His greatness on how He makes all things beautiful. There were times during the praise and worship when you all want to do is linger in His sweet presence; more of like growing deeper in love with our Savior even in the midst of spiritual battle when you just like to rest and refresh yourself anew for more exciting days are yet to come. Praise God and His majesty reigns forever!

For a couple of times I have been disappointed for not being able to join previous mission trips of Youth Revive since there were other priorities that needed to be addressed at those times. But then again, if you continue to desire for it and if it is under the will of the Lord, nothing and no one can hinder its fulfillment. This is my first time to be part of the mission team and it definitely was the Lord's perfect timing for me to be completely used for His glory. The moment I learned that I will be a worship leader in one of the sessions of that camp, three things suddenly struck me: this is going to be my first time to ever usher a larger number of people (not to mention 'type' of people) into worship; never rely on past victories; and keep a humble spirit. Since the only type of people I have led into worship were our church’s young people, anxiety started to set in but continuously asked the Lord's grace and leading of the holy spirit to be upon me. It'll be a bit more different this time, I said to myself. I asked Ate Licette and Kuya Arjun about the type of songs that the congregation sing so I'd have an inkling, one way or another. The moment I completed my line-up of songs, I began dwelling on His leading and allowed the Lord to stir up my heart through those songs. Many times before I was worried of the possibility of not being able to usher them into the presence of the Lord and it has greatly become part of my concern. And one of the wonderful things I have learned, bearing this responsibility, was to fully yield yourself and just worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, forsaking men’s approval but of God alone...leaving everything in His hands and on how He will minister into the hearts of the people.

Another is ministering to the young people through teaching and prayer. When you share the Word of the Lord and pray for them (like during altar calls), you really have to be careful on what you say and what you impart on them; that's why an honorable and sanctified vessel as a servant of the Lord must be something to be yearned for because you will also be held accountable of what you release and plant in their heart, spirit, and mind. It is a great responsibility and requires a greater judgment, but never should we be discouraged to pursue maturity for as we let the Lord refine us and become what He wants us to be, His glory continues to be reflected and wonderful rewards await us in heaven.

Aside from the fact that this is my first time joining a mission trip, this is by far one of the most unforgettable trips I've ever been to because once again the Lord has revealed unto me another confirmation of His calling. For a long time I have been praying unto the Lord to what my calling would be like since desires in my heart are starting to arise and I needed a clearer direction. After 5 years, I received a Word from the Lord and a prophecy. Nakakagulat talaga si Lord! I never expected that I will be hearing those things on such activity. Hallelujah! My desire for missions now is growing strong and the Lord always reminds me that He is bringing peace in my heart that I currently am at the center of His will. I cannot imagine myself being away from His presence; I know I will be secure and protected in His arms. Thank You Lord for this assurance! As I heard that prophecy, the next person who prayed for me has spoken a great encouragement from the Lord to experience 'crucified life' before receiving a new dimension in my life. Everyday I ask the Lord for the things that need to be sacrificed or my desires that should be set aside first to prioritize what the Lord wants me to fulfill at the present.

All glory and honor unto Him Who is able to keep us from falling! This mission trip was a great experience and wonderful training as I continue to be molded by the Lord for the fulfillment of His upward calling for my life. The Lord has already secured me of the reality that I will be experiencing discomfort in the whole duration of the trip and I praise God because it never has become my struggle ;) Hallelujah and thank You Lord!

GLORY TO GOD!!!

God's servant blogged @ | 2:40 PM