Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Friday, June 08, 2007

Nyahahaha! Hopefully when tomorrow comes, someone will be around here at home to accompany the guy from Globe Broadband!!!! thank You Lord!!! I've been dreaming of having one ever since I was in college; and now, with my sister newly entering college this coming school year, she'll have lots of perks when it comes to projects and assignments. Ito ang kabataan ng 2007! Haha!

I'm in a bliss right now, just like a kid getting her ice cream with her favorite flavor. Already imagining how kuya will install this and that to my computer and amping up my internet connection...woohoooooo!!! Sorry guys, can't help it. I remember going to Arra's place one time to check my email since i ran out of internet card and was waiting for someone's mail. When she said, "ate, sige, pwede ka na mag-check..." i instantly savored my moments clickin' here and there in just a whip! Haha! I can't believe I'm saying all this ignorance with high-speed internet connection.


++++++++++++++++++++


This coming Sunday will be our church's 28th anniversary. It'll be a different one...a yummy one! haha! After the morning service, we will be having Food Festival wherein everything can be bought for only P5.00!!! That's right folks. Hopefully our aim in harvesting souls as well would above all be a victorious one and that the compassion for the lost will increasingly burn in each and everyone's heart of our church.

Really excited for what the Lord will do in my life! Hallelujah for He never ceases to do great things in our lives and reflect His majesty and glory!

Ano ba ito, more than words can say talaga everytime na magsasalita ako about the Lord. HALLELUJAH!!!

God's servant blogged @ | 9:52 PM