Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hey everyone. 2 weeks have gone by but lots of things had taken place and i believe God is in control of everything.

A week ago, my sister just stepped into a more 'real world' - college life. By God's grace she'd be able to flourish as a child of God, being a light among her classmates & friends. God is a great provider. AMEN! We were able to pay for her registration and tuition fee; I want to say confidently that God is NEVER late nor too early in fulfilling His promises, if we would just trust completely unto Him. Hallelujah! The Lord sees our hearts, our desires. I saw the move of the Lord in my family and above all those trials and adversities, the glory of the Lord shines through. He giveth and taketh away, blessed be the Name of the Lord! We choose to bless and praise His holy Name.

Again, last week, broadband was installed in our pc. With a grateful heart, with a song of praise, with an outstretched arm, I will bless Your name. Thank You Lord! I just want to thank You Lord! It really was such a good timing coz my sister told me that almost everyday, they will be receiving their assignments and be sending their answers through email. So with this unlimited connection, she won't worry about getting disconnected or having slow up/download of files for her school work. Praise God!

Ministry. Let's talk about my joy in serving the Lord through ministry ;) Well, God is forever great and I always go home with sense of fulfillment and joy after doing church work. It could be misinterpreted that I am loving my ministry over my relationship with the Lord, nope. True enough that I love serving the Lord through my job but i find more joy in doing work for the Kingdom. The message last Sunday gripped my heart and encouraged me to hold on to the Lord's promises and vision that He has placed before me. Habakkuk 2:1-4 is one of my favorite Scriptures in the Bible. "For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries, wait for it..." I have received lots of Word and somewhat bits of confirmation of my calling, but i choose to WATCH, LOOK and WAIT for the perfect time that God has set for me. Everytime I get done with my ministry work, it's as if my heart wants to cry unto the Lord with questions - When will the Lord release me to the ministry? When will I stop doing what I'm doing (my job) and work full time in the ministry? And my favorite question: When will the Lord send me to Bible School??? Honestly up to now, I've been wondering about these things, most especially the last one. But with the verse that our speaker last Sunday has preached about, it gave me a fresh drive to be faithful with what I'm doing now, grow deeper with my relationship with the Lord and soon, in an appointed time, He will reveal to me His bigger plans and calling for my life. Hallelujah.

God is also dealing with me how to WAIT. Waiting patiently, and not idle waiting. Just enjoy the feeling of what I am now and be cautious with every move that I make, seeing it with he guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Surprises. I love surprises. For a long time (in the natural, i mean, kasi ever surprising si LordÜ) since...oh well, nevermind... I haven't been receiving such things that would make me cry and sit with shock (haha!) because of someone's kindness. It's been a long time since someone gave me something that surprised me like that.

So anyways, don't want to dwell too much on that area. Focused ako ngayon kay Lord, at dapat naman eh palaging ganun. Just wanna share - it's such a wonderful feeling when you begin the day talking to the Lord and meditating on His Word. Siyempre sabi naman ng iba, you can have your devotion anytime as long as you alot quality time with Him. But then, I realized the importance of chewing His Word and greeting the Lord in the morning, right after you open your eyes and get up from bed. it gets you on the go all throughout the day, no matter how terrible your day would be, it's important to have something to carry with you that is eternal, gives you hope and see the brighter side of the situation through the Lord's eyes. Ang sarap ng feeling ng ganun, promise!

Astig ng Mozilla Firefox!

Alright, that's all for now. God bless! See you around ;)



God's servant blogged @ | 10:35 AM