Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Now I'm beginning to REALLY see why the Lord is placing His people out in the battlefield. God is allowing me to step out of my comfort zone and be the person that He wants me to be. I have always been asking Him to consume and use all of my being for His glory...and He really never fails to give that desire to His children. When we become transparent to what we say or declare unto the Lord, He can freely move and make His wonderful work in our lives. There will be transformation, breaking, consecration, and purification - perfectly made for the Master's pleasure.

And this what I get. I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm so grateful the Lord is letting me experience what I'm going through right now. I cherish every opportunity wherein I can learn something and develop a Christ-like character. It's not impossible to be conformed into His image. We need His awesome power, grace, and an active faith for change to finally take place in our lives. God's Word is faithful and true! In Him we have our hope and in the midst of our troubles, we can live each day looking unto Him...gaining strength and being refreshed to press on and run this race that Christ has set before us.

God is teaching me to show who He really is in my life as I live amongst the darkness and life's cruelty, in places where hope seems to fade and where hearts are shattered. This is not to present a showcase of my blessings, but to reflect Lord God Almighty through my speech, actions, and character. Showing God ALONE - what He can do and how He can mightily make a transformation in His children. That even though we could be experiencing as well what they are going through, we can show them directly to the One who brings unfailing love and hope - Jesus Christ. It definitely is a challenge, but that's what the Lord requires of us to do; it could be overwhelming, but we can say that we will never run out of His resources (grace, mercy, love, comfort, His Word, etc.). Amen to that!

Thank You Lord for Your Word! Hallelujah!



God's servant blogged @ | 12:08 AM