Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ewan ko ba. Suddenly I miss school. Lectures, quizzes, late-night review, advance studying (ows?!), writing down notes, and the list goes on. Whenever I see my sister wearing her uniform, getting all excited for school and enjoying being with her classmates, I get envious. There were times I regret not being able to share God's Word to my classmates because back then I was no different from them - with my speech, actions, perspectives, interests, etc. Only the Lord's peace and encouragement are the ones that comfort me that everything in my past was part of His wonderful plan for my life.

Inasmuch as I wanted to go back to school for further learning, I could not just indulge myself with that desire and pursue it. I need to be pulled back into reality and see clearly what's going on around me right now. There are things that must be prioritized; and from there, I see another necessity birthing. But what can be done with that thing should also be taken into deep consideration. Di pwedeng pabara-bara. Not only will I be deciding for that need but I have to ask God if I'll be growing spiritually there as well, if ever I'd decide to take that unfamiliar road.

Right now, there's one plan that had suddenly come up on my thoughts. And I will be surrendering that unto the Lord. O God, please continue to lead me in Your path. Guide me, Father, to be directed in the center of Your will...



God's servant blogged @ | 11:49 PM