Redeemed & Saved

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Dianne
I am:
A servant of the Lord
Licensed occupational therapist



*.* Balik Tanaw Tayo *.*



*.* Ka-Blag! *.*



~arra~
~joSh~
~Abby~
~mAikA~
~nina~
~Malignant QuiApo~
~IreNe~
~pHaeDz~
~ArtePhilia~
~tEn~





*.* Say wut?! *.*




Weekly Wisdom

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search



*.* Makikiraan lang po *.*




*.* Ang Nakaraan *.*

Friday, July 06, 2007

* Natutuwa ako sa mukha ng kapatid ko pag natutulog siya. ganda niya. hehe. ano ba naman yun, siyempre it runs in the blood!

* I don't want to call it this way, but, it seems that I have splurged again. Well, investment naman yun kasi I bought 2 blouses and rubber shoes. Pang-duty lang talaga yung shoes na yun kaya wala masyadong dating, pero i made sure that it is durable naman kaya no biggie yon. Thank You Lord for Your provision!

* Was health-conscious all throughout the day. When we learned that one of my co-staff's cholesterol level is off the charts, we suddenly became cautious of what we're gonna eat. Mahirap nang ma-therapy at gumastos ng pagkalaki-laki dahil lang sinunod mo ang luho mo sa pagkain ng sobrang di na nakakatuwa sa blood vessels mo. Hehe. Kaya ayun, miraculously, kanina sa Sbarro I ordered vegetarian pizza and green garden salad. Bwahaha! And as expected, my parents were amazed of what I ordered. Diet?! Nyorks! Skinny daw ako sabi ng nakararami, pero ayoko namang gawing rason yun para kumain ng marami. Haha! Ako ba talaga tong nagsasalita?!

* Still conditioning myself til the end of the week that starting Monday, I will be allotting one hour for OT-related topics and another hour for enrichment of my spiritual life - studying Anointed Music and Worship. This way I wouldn't be missing my student life that much, since I will be spending a couple of hours alone in my room, browsing and refreshing every detail that I need para di kalawangin utak ko. Hay Lord, let me become consistent with this decision.

* Recovering from cough and colds, I've been 'on leave' for almost a week now in my church activities. Ok lang yun. The Lord knows my limitations and that I should also be taking care of what He has entrusted me with. Not sure if makakasama ako sa pag-back-up sa Sunday service.

* Speaking of Sunday service, I'm already excited how the Lord will move in our midst! Wow! God is amazing!

* And lastly, just wanna share some of my fave songs ;)



May the love and peace of the Lord be upon you all guys this week :)



God's servant blogged @ | 11:47 PM